Google Nigeria is in need an Associate Product Marketing Manager, and this information has been relayed to the general public via the Google Nigeria recruitment exercise.
Now, candidates who might be interested in applying for this recruitment exercise should note that several requirements are demanded from individuals that are willing to apply.
Not to scare you or something, we are just making sure you equip yourself properly before applying for this recruitment exercise.
CHECK ALSO: Calcare Recruitment
Requirements demanded by Google Nigeria for this position has been detailed in this article. All we ask is that you read this article to the end for full updates, as we have embedded in this article, quality information that will help you secure this job.
Job Positions and Application Procedures At Google Nigeria
Google Nigeria is currently seeking for candidates that will fill in the position of an Associate Product Marketing Manager, and the locations where this position is urgently needed are;
- Lagos – Nigeria
- Johannesburg – South Africa
With this noted, interested applicants are required to be geographically mobile to be able to participate actively in this recruitment exercise.
If you are not completely aware of the function of an Associate Product Marketing Manager, ensure to read the next section of this article carefully.
Responsibilities Of An Associate Product Marketing Manager
The responsibilities of an Associate Product Marketing Manager have been detailed below, they include;
- Develop messaging, events, collateral and assists with business strategies, which is usually aimed at acquiring publishers and advertisers.
- Execute go – to – market strategies and organizational coordination for feature launching.
- Using quantitative methods, research and models to help Google better understand consumer and advertiser behavior in order to provide important feedback for the product and development cycle.
- To determine return on investment for different projects.
Aside from the responsibilities that come with this job position, there are also certain requirements candidates are required to pay attention to.
READ: Coca Cola Recruitment
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, and working with Agencies.
- Extensive working experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent Practical experience
Also, candidates who possess the following are usually given preference
- Ability to think outside the ox (creativity).
- Smart candidates, who can develop and understand strategy.
- The rare ability to think across disciplines, cultures, and industries.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills, and proper understanding of the technology industry.
- Innovation and creative problem – solving skills.
No application deadline has been announced yet, so if you have the right qualification, now is the right time to apply for this job position.
To apply for this position, kindly visit the official portal @ www.careers.google.com/jobs/results for full updates on this recruitment exercise.
The 2021 Google Nigeria Recruitment exercise is currently in progress, and vacant positions have been discussed in this article.
However, there will be new updates from Google Nigeria, with regards to other vacant jobs. This page will be updated automatically as soon as that happens. So we ask that you subscribe for free via your email address, as we will keep you updated once it happens.
ALSO SEE: Npower Recruitment
You can also share this information with family and friends, as well as individuals who may find this information useful.
For more updates on this recruitment exercise, ensure to reach us via the comment section. We are always available to attend to you at all times.
Remember to visit the application portal of Google Nigeria to apply for this job.
Kindly note that the application form for the application of this job (Associate Product Marketing Manager) is absolutely free.
Kindly stay away from online platforms that are requesting any form of payment with regards to the application form of Google Nigeria.