The Coca – Cola Company is the largest beverage producing Company in the world, as the Company is dedicated to refreshing consumers with more than five hundred (500) products and brands.
Coca – Cola has thrived over the years, due to its effective distribution of quality consumable products worldwide. The constant patronage of Coca Cola Products has also resulted in the need for a larger work force, which we are going to discuss in this article.
The Coca Cola recruitment exercise for 2021 is currently in progress, and the Top Notch beverage producing company has updated a list of vacant positions that are available.
It is very essential that you take every detail in this article very seriously, as job application procedures and guidelines have been detailed in this article. How to register successfully at the application portal of Coca Cola, and how to get successfully recruited has also been updated in this article.
READ: Npower Recruitment
Kindly read on for full updates.
Vacant Jobs At Coca Cola | Application Procedures
The following jobs have been declared vacant, and Coca Cola is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill up the following job positions:
- Commercial Execution Manager
- Business Unit Counsel
For more available for jobs at Coca Cola, ensure to visit the official portal of the Agency for more updates
Let us discuss about the details of the vacant jobs outlined above
Job Requirements | Commercial Execution Manager
The function of candidates that would successfully occupy the position of a Commercial Execution Manager at the 2021 recruitment exercise of Coca Cola Nigeria will;
- Identify and eliminate significantly complex barriers to success for customers.
- Contribute to the development of short – term operational plans for capabilities development.
- Manages all the activities of capability consultants.
- Develops and implements models that will drive long – term sustainability and profitability.
Qualifications required for this position include;
- An extensive working experience (preferably 10 – 12 years)
- University Degree.
- IT and automation background experience.
- Hands on experience in leading critical work like CDE, TEM, SFE, RED and automation.
Responsibilities Of A Commercial Execution Manager
The unique responsibilities of candidates occupying this job positions have been outlined below. They include;
Apply Also For: ICPC Recruitment
- They should possess Build Capability.
- They should have Build Robust and standardized information system.
- They should develop strategies to drive IC growth via a robust CED plans.
- They should collaborate and influence internal, as well as external stakeholders.
- They should develop strategies to drive exceptional execution of commercial initiatives.
Other major requirements have been detailed at the official portal of Coca Cola Nigeria.
Every detail regarding any update, on the Coca Cola recruitment exercise will be updated on this page once it is available.
To apply for the jobs discussed in this article, ensure to visit the official application portal at https://coke.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/coca-cola-careers/job/Nigeria—Lagos. Remember to apply with correct and accurate details.
While applying at the official portal of Coca Cola Nigeria, applicants are advised to apply for just one job position only. Individuals, who are found guilty of multiple job applications, will face automatic disqualification. Be warned!
The application form of Coca Cola is absolutely free. Any platform or individual that says otherwise should be completely avoided, as the prominent beverage producing Company has not authorized any form of payment, with regards to her application form.
CHECK OUT: Nigerian Army Recruitment
We cherish your opinions, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly reach us via the comment section for more details on this recruitment exercise.
Ensure to subscribe via your email address, to stay updated on the 2021 recruitment exercise of Coca Cola Nigeria.