New Job Vacancies for Nigerians as Healthcare Assistant in UK – Healthcare Jobs In UK
Are you looking for Healthcare Jobs In UK?
Are you a Nigerian healthcare worker looking for a Job in UK?
Interesting job opportunities are open for Nigerians who want to work in the UK healthcare sector.
Applicants should keep in mind before you may relocate to work in United Kingdom as being a healthcare worker, you need to have a job offer from an approved employer.
Right after a job offer from an approved employer, you can now start working on applying for the visa; now that you have a purpose of relocating to UK.
It is necessary for each and every applicant to inspect the instructions so as not to make a few mistakes or be swindled in by scammers.
However, the following are healthcare organizations in the United Kingdom in search of healthcare assistants.
1. Gynaecology nursing team at Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust.
This is a part-time role offering 23 hours per week. The UK hospital is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, innovative, and friendly Band 2 Healthcare Assistant to join their team on a salary scale of £18,005 – £19,373 pro-rata for part-time working.
2. Outpatients nursing team at Yeovil District Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Hospital are searching for a Senior Healthcare Assistant to join their team with the salary scale of £20330.00 to £21777.00 a year per annum pro rata
3. Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust, King’s Lynn are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants Band 3 to provide delivery of care for patients in their own homes with long term conditions with the salary scale of £20330.00 to £21777.00 a year
4. An exciting opportunity has also arisen within the Ipswich community team for a part-time time Healthcare assistant.
The foundation is seeking a caring and motivated healthcare assistant to join their professional and dynamic team. The successful candidate will be committed to teamwork, delivering high quality.
The salary scale is within the range of £18546.00 to £19918.00 a year per annum pro rata
5. Ellern Mede is a specialist service for children and young adults with eating disorders. The specialist hospital has two hospitals in the London borough of Barnet and one in Rotherham. The healthcare facility is in need of a Healthcare Assistant with only minimal experience. The salary scale is £20000.00 a year.
6. Do you have substantive prior customer services experience or experience of working in a care setting and a desire to work and deliver high-quality, safe, and effective patient care? South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust (STSFT) are looking to employ you with a mouthwatering salary scale of £18,546 to £19,918
7. Do you have a caring and compassionate nature? Do you want to work as a team in a family-owned care environment with competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities? No experience is required, training will be provided with weekly pay. PJ Care is a leading provider of specialist Dementia care is in need of your service.
Salary is £9.50 to £9.75 an hour weekend and night shifts enhancements.
Note that all prospective applicants must visit www.NHS.UK to register
Create an account with the necessary information required from you. Then proceed to complete your application which afterward, your employer will reach out to you.
Apply For Healthcare Jobs In UK