Everybody wants to be financially balanced. Everyone wants to be free from financial embarrassment. Many others want to work with top financial institutions. While others like you, wants to be recruited under the Central Bank of Nigeria.
The level of anticipation concerning the central bank of Nigeria Recruitment is high. Thousands of applicants want to be recruited under the CBN.
Vital points discussed in this article include the basic requirements, screening exercise and date, academic qualifications, necessary guidelines, and means of application for the recruitment of the central bank for this year.
Kindly read this article to the end to have access to everything you need to be successful in the cbn recruitment.
About The Central Bank Of Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria, popularly known as CBN, is a top Priority Federal Agency in Nigeria. The Central Bank of Nigeria regulates the affairs of other banks in Nigeria.
The official mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria is to act as the Agency of the Federal Government for the proper supervision and control of the Banking sector. They also monitor and balance payments of employees in accordance to the demands of the Federal Government.
The Objectives Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria
The objectives of the Central Bank of Nigeria are, but not limited to the following points stated below;
- to ensures Price stability and Monetary stability.
- Central Bank of Nigeria helps to promote a Sound and Secure Financial System in Nigeria.
- Provision of Economic and Financial advice to the Federal Government.
- The Central Bank of Nigeria issues legal tender currency in Nigeria.
- They help to maintain external reserves to secure the International value of the Legal Tender Currency in Nigeria.
This article is quite rich in the quality of its content. We have taken our time to carefully compile and publish this post for candidates interested in the CBN recruitment. Kindly read to the end, as we are about to unveil the requirements and basic qualifications needed for the recruitment.
Requirements For Central Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Central Bank of Nigeria for the 2020 recruitment exercise. Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under Central Bank of Nigeria in the 2020 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2020 Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment include the following;
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants should possess at least a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline (however, it would be an advantage to candidates that are graduates from a Finance Management related course).
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- The minimum age requirement for Applicants interested in the CBN recruitment is twenty two (22) years, and the maximum age requirement is thirty (30) years, as at the time of this application.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Central Bank of Nigeria 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates interested in the job offer, must have good Communication skills.
Things To Note About The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Recruitment
Before participating the in the CBN recruitment exercise , there are certain things you should know about the Central Bank recruitment processes.
Vital things to note about the Central bank recruitment include;
- Candidates interested must possess the right of credibility, fairness, merit, equal employment opportunity.
- Recruitment and employment of candidates is solely based on merit.
- The process of appointing candidates to occupy vacant positions in the Central Bank of Nigeria is highly transparent, and it is done by open selection.
Academic Qualifications Needed For CBN Recruitment
Applicants interested in the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
Core Disciplines for the Cbn Recruitment 2020
The following are the Core Disciplines required for recruitment at the Central Bank Of Nigeria;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How To Apply For the CBN Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment is out and applications are welcome from qualified candidates.
However, you can visit the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official portal for clarification; www.cbn.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
CBN Recruitment Contact Details
The information given below is the official guide on how to contact the Central Bank of Nigeria today:
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
Email Address: email@example.com
Or visit the official CBN websitefor more information; www.cbn.gov.ng
More Bank Jobs | Apply Immediately
- Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Ltd Recruitment
- FBNQuest Merchant Bank 2020 Recruitment
- United Bank For Africa Plc Recruitment
- Skye Bank Recruitment
- Wema Bank Latest Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment
- Taj Bank Limited Recruitment
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- Diamond Bank Available Jobs 2020
- Job Opportunities At Keystone Bank