Just for added knowledge, Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited is a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings, which was formerly known as TECNO Telecom Limited, which was established in the year 2006.
It would excite you to know that this prestigious Agency is currently recruiting, as they are currently accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill up available vacant positions at the Agency.
Vacant positions that are available at the Company, via the Calcare recruitment exercise for 2023, will be outlined in this article. Also note that application guidelines have also been detailed in this article, so if you are interested in participating successfully in this recruitment exercise, then we advise that you read to the end, for full updates.
Vacant Jobs At Calcare Development Nigeria Limited
With regards to the ongoing Calcare recruitment exercise for 2023, the following positions have been declared vacant. No application deadline has been verified yet, so interested candidates are required to seize this opportunity, and apply for available jobs at the prestigious Agency: Calcare Development Nigeria Limited.
Vacant Jobs includes;
- Project Support Officer
- Graduate Graphic Designer
- Software Tester – Hausa Language Translator
- Hausa Translator Analyst
- Manufacturing Accountant
- Field Photographer (Part – Time)
- Warehouse Supervisor.
In her own words, Calcare Development Nigeria Limited said “we are recruiting candidates to fill in the following Job positions”.
Candidates with the right qualifications are advised to apply for these available jobs as soon as possible.
Requirements For Vacant Jobs At Calcare Development Nigeria Limited
For candidates that are interested in participating in the recruitment exercise of Calcare Development Nigeria Limited, a good knowledge of the basic requirements would help you go a long way in this recruitment.
ALSO SEE: Npower Recruitment
A lot of competition is usually encountered during this recruitment exercise, and a good knowledge of the basic requirements involved in this recruitment exercise will help you stay ahead of the competition.
These requirements will also serve as a yardstick for selecting qualified candidates, kindly take note.
Basic requirements for the 2023 Calcare recruitment include;
- Applicants should be geographically mobile, as successfully recruited applicants will be asked to function in any location in the Country.
- Candidates that are ready to secure their dream jobs at this Agency are required to be smart, properly and neatly dressed at all times, and should also possess excellent communication skills.
- All credentials and certificates regarding academic qualifications should be uploaded at the official portal of Calcare Development Nigeria Limited.
- Valid means of identification should be provided as well.
- Computer literates, or candidates who are professionals in the proper handling of basic computer applications, are usually given preference, during this recruitment exercise.
- The application form of Calcare Development Nigeria Limited is absolutely free. Ensure that you do not make any payment to any platform saying otherwise, as it has not been authorized by the Agency.
- All candidates are required to apply for just one job position only. Candidates who involve themselves in multiple job applications could get disqualified automatically.
The Calcare recruitment exercise for 2023 is currently ongoing, and candidates who are ready to change their employment story, are advised to apply for this exercise while it lasts.
You can also share this information with loved ones (family and friends), to intimate them of this ongoing recruitment exercise.
Apply Also For: Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Ensure to reach us via the comment section, as we are always available to attending to you. We cherish your opinions, and we look forward to getting one.
You can also subscribe for free via your email address, for more updates on the recruitment exercise of Calcare Development Nigeria Limited.