About Federal Road Safety Corps | FRSC Info
Before we write about FRSC recruitment 2020, we’d lead you on a brief description of this organization. Federal Road Safety Corps Founded in 1988 is the Government Agency which holds statutory responsibilities for administration of safety on the road in Nigeria. With operations in all the states of the federation including the Federal Capital Territory, FRSC is the lead agency in Nigeria on road safety administration and management providing concrete and sustainable policy actions to address the carnage on Nigerian roads.
Its functions include but are not limited to:
- Preventing/minimizing accidents on the roads.
- Making the highway safe for motorists (motor users) and other road users.
- Putting away obstructions on any part of the highways.
- Educating drivers, motorists and the general public on proper use of the highways.
- Design and produce the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle users and Designing and producing vehicle number plates.
- Determine and enforce speed limits and control the use of speed limiting devices.
Federal Road safety as mostly called is a Para-military agency and the lead organization for Road Traffic Administration and Safety Management in Nigeria. Federal Road Safety Corps FRSC is set to recruit people for the year 2020.
They are renowned for their crave to recruit young, strong, purposeful and intelligent individuals. They also recruit technologically inclined individuals due to its aim of becoming a world class organization.
Years have rolled by since the creation of this organization and we have been able to put together that consequently, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for appointment for various positions as many as are available. Interested and qualified applicants are hereby advised to apply for this recruitment exercise.
A lot of people rush to apply for recruitment without taking cognizance of the various requirements for such recruitment exercises. Please do not do that, take your time to study the various requirements put forth by the institution or organization you intend applying for to avoid wastage of time and giving yourself false hope whereas you do not even possess the required qualification.
Before you start your application process, I’d advise you through the following requirement list to know what qualities you need to possess in order to complete your application successfully:
Qualifications/ Requirements For FRSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates/ applicants must possess the following:
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of the country Nigeria
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or be more than 30 years old in 2020 (35 years or older will only be considered for Medical Doctors and articulated vehicle drivers)
- Must not be married at the time of this application<should be single>
- Candidates should not be less than;
- 1.64 metres ——————– male and
- 1.61 metres ———————females in height
- Candidates must possess a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres MEN only
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit for para-military services.
- Candidates with the following disabilities should not bother applying because they might not be choosen:
- Eye problem
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation
- Flat foot
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disabilities
- Women with pregnancy
- Applicants must provide a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Applicants must be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence in the past.
FRSC Recruitment allows application from citizens of the following states;
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State.
- Borno State
- Cross River
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- FCT (Federal Capital Territory)
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nassarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
Similar Jobs To Frsc You Can Apply For
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
Educational Qualifications/ Requirements For The FRSC Recruitment
Before you apply for FRSC Recruitment 2020, you are expected to meet the below educational requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree < A bachelor’s degree is a four-year degree >from a recognized institution of higher learning
- NYSC(National youth service Corps)Discharge Certificate.
- Candidate should have 3 credits in SSCE or WASC including English and pass in 2 other subjects.
- NECO/General GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting including English Language.
- ND obtained from a recognized institution or NCE from a recognized institution;
Please take into cognizance that:
- It is important to have Computer literacy as it would be greatly of an added advantage and give you an edge over other applicants.
- Possession of valid driver’s license is equally an added advantage for whatsoever job position you are applying for. Bear in mind that the FRSC recruitment picks people who would regulate road safety and it is of no use employing someone who has no idea about driving. It will be of great advantage if you have your drivers’ license.
- Submission of false/fake document is seriously frowned upon by this organization.Anyone whose document is found to be fake would be disqualified and prosecuted.
- Do not fail to note that Double entries will be disqualified
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses while Legal Officers must have been called to bar.
Shortlisted applicants would be required to take a Computer Based Examination (CBT) to be conducted by Joint Admission matriculation board< JAMB>. Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)too to determine the drug involvement of the individual.
Method of Application
Application is online through FRSC recruitment portal recruitment.frsc.gov.ng Shortlisted applicants will be required to come along with print out of the form as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening
Watch this video as well to get accurate information on how to apply for the FRSC recruitment program. It has been broken down for you.
Contact FRSC Through The Following Details
Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
122 (Emergency Toll free Line)
0700- CALL – FRSC
0700 – 2255 – 3772
0807- 769 – 0362 (Text Messages Only)
—————————-Online application is free——————————
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
Kindly note that this recruitment exercise is not ongoing at the moment. To get information on this recruitment as soon as it is available kindly comment below so we can keep you updated as soon as the recruitment exercise begins.