Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment 2021 | See How to Apply for NDDC Job vacancy
With loads of information popping up everywhere (on websites, social media channels and forums) in relation to Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment exercise for this year 2021, we have decided to write a comprehensive post that will cover all the information affiliated with NDDC recruitment.
Before we plunge deeply into this topic, I’d like to give a brief notice to the readers with regards to this year’s recruitment exercise.
- The attention of Niger Delta Development Commission has been called to a rumor that the NDDC recruitment application form is out for sale. People have innocently been paying money to a group of hoodlums who scam people and get their money just like that. Please be guided by this notice not to pay money to anyone to get the application form for the Recruitment.
The NDDC recruitment application form is absolutely free and is not sold to anyone; the application is usually online and therefore there isn’t any need for an extra pay. Please don’t fall a victim to scam. Niger Delta Development Commission will not be responsible for your loss if you actually lose money to any scam whatsoever related to this recruitment.
- Please bear it in mind that our team “Recruitmentadvert” will never call to ask for money from you for whatever reason. We do not recruit for any agency; all we do is to post the information and guide on how one can apply successfully for any ongoing job.
Please take it into cognizance that we are not affiliated with anybody that calls you saying He/ she is from recruitmentadvert and asks you to pay money for whatsoever reason. If you drop your number and email address in the comment section, it’s for us to notify you of updates on any recruitment opportunity of your interest (the ones you subscribe to) not for sales of job opportunity.
Nature of the NDDC Recruitment
You might be wondering about how the NDDC Recruitment is usually done, the nature of the screening exercise and the complexity of getting recruited by the Niger Delta Development Commission. Hurray! We got your back; we will properly educate on the nature of the recruitment.
- First, we’d like to inform you that the recruitment is usually done online. This means that throughout this recruitment exercise you might not need to visit the post office to send a letter or receive one. It could be done in the comfort of your room or wherever you can have access to network and a desktop device.
- The application form for the Niger Delta Development Commission
- Recruitment is usually free. Free!
- After completing the registration requirements appropriately, you will be notified about the screening; where it till hold, how to prepare, what and what not to come along with for the recruitment job screening.
However, it is candid to let you know that the nature of the recruitment for any agency is never fixed. Things change every single time. Most times, the procedure or steps taken for recruitment is always different compared to the previous year but one thing is sure—it mostly is still done online. So we try to draw up a brief insight into how the recruitment exercise will be for a particular year from the nature of the previous years.
Requirements for Niger Delta Development Commission Recruitment
Only qualified applicants are usually selected at the end of the application process. So, the requirements stated below are very important with regards to this recruitment exercise. Please read the requirements stated below to check out all the requirements for NDDC recruitment if you have any interest in getting recruited in this agency.
- Willingness to work. Every applicant who applies for this job must be absolutely willing to work and focus all his/ her energy into the work.
- Passionate about his/ her duties. There’s this thing about something you are passionate about ; you give it your best. Before applying for any of the vacant positions in the Niger Delta Development Commission; make sure you are passionate about it. This will ensure that you are ready to give it our undivided attention.
- Applicant must be an indigene of Nigeria. Apart from that, the applicant must be living in Nigeria as well.
- Geographical mobility. Candidates must be willing to travel to their diverse places of assignment when necessary. This means that candidates who are interested in applying for this job position should have freedom of movement to ensure that nothing stands in between them and quality service.
- An O’ Level Certificate. This could include WAEC(WASSCE), NECO, NABTEB or GCE Results. Whichever result you use must be legit(official) and ready for upload when needed.
- A B.Sc or HND will be of an added advantage for those who possess them.
- Candidates must be fit for Service. This means that applicants who take interest in applying for any of the positions musts be physically and mentally fit for work. They must be free from all sorts of physical or mental challenges that might interfere with their devotion to service in this prestigious agency.
- Lastly, applicants must possess a Valid means of identification before application. This could include your drivers’ license, National ID card, Voters Card, International Passport etc.
N/B: This means of identification must be available in soft copy(a scanned copy) so as to enable upload online.
When Will The NDDC Recruitment Begin?
At the moment, the NDDC Recruitment is not ongoing. The portal for application is not yet open for registration.
This is not a bad news though cos we will do well to keep you updated on this recruitment as soon as it begins. As soon as the portal for registration is open, we will notify you in the closest possible time. So, go onto read about how you can follow up on NDDC recruitment.
How to Apply for the NDDC Recruitment
Like we earlier said, the application for the job vacancies in this agency has not begun yet. However, you can subscribe to notification by simply dropping your email address and phone number in the comment section. This will enable us to notify you immediately this agency starts recruiting.
More Companies Recruiting
- Security Exchange Commission
- National Universities Commission
- Universal Basic Education Commission