Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2023
In this article, Vital info will be given to you with regards to EFCC Recruitment 2023. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment for 2023 is currently rummoured to be ongoing.
The EFCC was established in 2003. The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is the prime Nigerian law enforcement agency in charge of investigations related to financial crimes such as money laundering. The Head office of EFCC is in Abuja.
Embedded in this article is full information on EFCC recruitment, portal (www.efcc.gov.ng), method of application, steps in the application, requirements(both educational and working experience) as well as other important information that will score you points to help get this job.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment: efccnigeria.org.
To be selected for EFCC recruitment, you need to know the qualifications, and requirements for applying for EFCC Recruitment 2023.
Do you feel you have got the potential to grab a job at the Economic and financial Crimes organization? If you feel you do, then proceed to the requirements/ qualification you need to have to apply for the EFCC recruitment.
Requirements for EFCC recruitment 2023
For those interested in applying for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- or National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Origin
How to apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment:
Currently, the EFCC recruitment form is not yet out online. Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the EFCC recruitment form is out.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for EFCC recruitment
Aptitude tests will be conducted for candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
Online application is free
Don’t pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or who is selling the form because it is all free.
If you need more updates on EFCC Recruitment 2023, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.