NSCDC Recruitment Application Form Portal And Details Update | nscdc.gov.ng. Candidates interested in getting recruited under NSCDC are advised to carefully note all the vital points discussed in this article, as they will be a guide to your aspirations in the 2023 Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment exercise.
The NSCDC recruitment for 2023 has officially begun, and the official portal of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is open for registration. It is important, that you carefully read this article, to be aware of how to properly apply for available jobs at the Agency.
Below, we have outlined a list of available vacant positions at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, as well as step by steps guidelines for applying for them.
General Requirements For The NSCDC Recruitm bent
- The minimum height requirements is 1.65m for males, while for females, the minimum height requirements is 1.60 (this requirement doesn’t apply for all job positions).
- The minimum age requirement for applicants is eighteen (18) years, while the maximum is thirty (30) years.
If there is any trace of illicit drugs in your system during medical test, you are automatically disqualified.
- Candidates should be able to navigate through a computer, or have broad knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Candidates must possess relevant certificates and documents, during the recruitment – screening exercise of the Agency.
Candidates must have a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must undergo medical fitness test, and must present the results issued by a recognized Government Hospital.
- Only qualified applicants are usually selected at the end of the application process. So, the requirements stated below are very important with regards to NSCDC recruitment exercise. Please read the requirements stated below to check out all the requirements for NSCDC recruitment if you have any interest in getting recruited in Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps.
- Applicant must be an indigene of Nigeria. Apart from that, the applicant must be living in Nigeria as well.
- Geographical mobility. Candidates must be willing to travel to their diverse places of assignment when necessary.
An O’ Level Certificate.
- Candidates must be fit for Service. This means that applicants who take interest in applying for any of the positions must be physically and mentally fit for work.
- Applicants must possess a Valid means of identification before application. This could include your drivers’ license, National ID card, Voters Card, International Passport etc.
See Other Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
N/B: This means of identification must be available in soft copy(a scanned copy) so as to enable upload online.
After the careful filtering out of under-height and overage candidates(applicants who are older than the required age), the remaining candidates are requested to update their details on the application website
- NYSC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NCE/ND Institution/Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- WAEC Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NABTEB Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- NECO Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
- GCE Certificate Number and Year of Acquisation
Application Procedures For The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
To participate in the 2023 NSCDC recruitment exercise, and to apply for available jobs, you are advised to visit the official portal of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for more details @ www.nscdc.gov.ng or apply @ www.cdfipb.careers
The attention of Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps has been called to a rumor that the NSCDC recruitment application form is out for sale. People have innocently been paying money to a group of hoodlums who scam people and get their money just like that. Please be guided by this notice not to pay money to anyone to get the application form for the Recruitment.
The NSCDC recruitment application form is absolutely free and is not sold to anyone; the application is usually online and therefore there isn’t any need for extra pay. Please don’t fall a victim to scam. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps will not be responsible for your loss if you actually lose money to any scam whatsoever related to this recruitment.
Nature of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment
You might be wondering about how the NSCDC Recruitment is usually done, the nature of the screening exercise and the complexity of getting recruited by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps. Hurray! We got your back; we will properly educate on the nature of the recruitment.
First, we’d like to inform you that the recruitment is usually done online. This means that throughout this recruitment exercise you might not need to visit the post office to send a letter or receive one. It could be done in the comfort of your room or wherever you can have access to a network and a desktop device.
After completing the registration requirements appropriately, you will be notified about the screening; where it will hold, how to prepare, what and what not to come along with for the recruitment job screening.
How to Apply for the NSCDC Recruitment
The Fire and Immigration Services Board of the Civil Defence, are inviting applicationsand informing all interested applicants for the 2023/2024 recruitment to be submitted on their website.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Applicants with active Do Not Disturb (DND) features on their phone(s) may hinder communication. No stage of the process attract any charges.
For Further information, contact: Nasir: 09050708327, Shola: 07019220713, Ifeanyi: 08052742661, Gambro: 08094485501
Application Closing Date
Other Trending National Jobs
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment