Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2021/2022 -Full Guidelines and Application Procedures
Established fully in 1963, The Federal Fire Service is a paramilitary organisation created to prevent and combat fire outbreaks in the country under the Supervision of the Minister of the Federal Ministry of Interior affairs, Nigeria.
Have a look at the complete guide which holds complete information on the Federal fire service recruitment 2021. this article includes the requirements, steps by step application procedures as well as other important updates.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements And Positions Available For Application
This category provides the services of superintendent cadres. If you want to become one of the superintendents, then you should know about the available positions for that:
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II – An applicant should provide a recognized Bachelor Degree from any of the recognized universities. At the same time, it’s possible to provide a degree which is equivalent to the Bachelor.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I – An applicant should provide a Master Degree from any of the recognized universities. It’s also needed to provide the membership of a professional body.
This category provides the requirements for the inspectorate cadres in the country.
Assistant Inspector of Fire – An applicant must provide advanced NABTEB, NCE and National Diploma from recognized institution.
- Inspector of Fire Nursing – An applicant must provide the Registered Nurse, registered Midwive from the recognized institution.
- Senior Inspector of Fire – An applicant must provide the diploma of higher education from one of the recognized Universities or polytechnics.
This category provides the requirements for the assistant cadres in Nigeria. If you want to be one of them, then you will need to take a look at the following available positions.
- Fire Assistant III – An applicant is to hold NECO/SSCE, GCE Ordinary Level or the equivalent of these certificates with a minimum of five credits and two sittings (Mathematics and English included).
- Fire Assistant II – An applicant is to hold NECO/SSCE, GCE Ordinary Level or the equivalent of these certificates with a minimum of five credits and two sittings (Mathematics and English included).
General Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
- Only Nigerians by birth can serve in Federal Fire Service recruitment. This means that all applicants are to be inherent citizens of nigeria.
- Any applicant must be of good character. It’s necessary to provide the services to the citizens of the country.
- All applicants should have zero criminal records. It’s necessary to provide proof of it.
- An applicant is should not have any afiliations with a cult, secret society or be a drug addict.
- The accepted age of applicants is between 18 and 30 years.
- The male applicant must be not less than 165 cm. At the same time, the requirement for female candidates for the same parameter is 160 cm.
How to apply for Nigerian Fire Service Recruitment
The whole application process is meant to be online. All applicants need to visit the portal fedfire.gov.ng and for registration, log in and submitting of the application.
Candidates for category A and B are are to submit their details through fedfire.gov.ng. while candidates of category Care to submit through the fedfire.gov.ng.
Print out the Referee form and make sure they are available during sitting and screening.
Multiple applications are strictly frowned at. All candidates who are caught with multiple applications will be disqualified. No fee is required for any part of the application process.
If a candidate fails to provide true information about his/her self, then the application will not be accepted. false information is strictly prohibited.
Please Note That at the moment, this Recruitment has not begun.
However, we do advise that you bookmark this page as we do expect the recruitment exercise to begin soon or better still, comment below with your email address so we can keep you updated on this recruitment. As soon as the recruitment form is out,m we’d email you so you do not miss out. Drop your email address below through comment button.