Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment Guide And Application Contract
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency recruitment information has long been anticipated by the General Public. Candidates interested in the NIMET recruitment for the 2023 recruitment session, have long waited to be part of the recruitment and screening exercise. This has given rise to some commonly asked questions by interested applicants on the topic.
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency, popularly known as NIMET, is a prominent Federal Government Agency founded in Nigeria. The Primary goals of Nigerian Meteorological Agency, is to provide Oceanographic information for marine users, both at the sea, and along the coast. Thereby making the decision making process during the weather – sensitive operations, more effective and efficient.
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency also provides basic information, and issues early warning on drought, crop pests and diseases, within the Agricultural sector.
Requirements for the NIMET recruitment
The requirements for the NIMET recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Nigerian Meteorological Agency recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
Trending Job Positions
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
How To Apply For Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment
All interested applicants in the NIMET recruitment, should note that the application form for this recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Nigerian Meteorological Agency’s official portal for clarification; www.nimet.gov.ng
Visit the application form portal above to get your application form and registration for the Nigerian Meteorological Agency recruitment 2023.