The Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) is a statutory Agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria. PCN is charged with the responsibility of the complete regulation and control of Pharmacy Education, training and practice in all aspects of medical practice, in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
In this article, you will get first – hand information on the 2021 Pharmacist Council of Nigeria recruitment exercise. Due to our intensive research on the yearly recruitment exercise of Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN), we have observed that countless numbers of Nigerians apply for available jobs at the Federal Agency. This has made the recruitment exercise quite stiff and extremely competitive.
ABOUT PCN RECRUITMENT
This article will guide you completely on your quest to getting recruited by the prestigious Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN). Especially for candidates that are interested in getting recruited by the Agency, we advise that you pay close attention, and carefully read this article, to stand a chance of getting recruited by the renowned Medical Agency.
With complete awareness on the availability of the application form of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria, it is important to read this article to the end, to get information on vital points like;
- General Requirements
- Available Jobs
- Application Portal
And so much more
Pharmacist Council Of Nigeria Recruitment
With regards to the fact that the recruitment exercise of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria has officially begun, we have published this article, specifically for candidates that are interested in getting recruited by the Federal Agency.
In this section, we have outlined some vital points that will guide you in the Pharmacist Council recruitment exercise. They include;
- The official portal for the application and registration for the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria recruitment is @ pcn.gov.ng
- The application form and registration processes involved in the recruitment exercise of the Agency are absolutely free. Candidates are advised not to make any form of payment to online fraudsters, with claim of assistance for the procurement of the application form of the Agency.
- Applicants are advised to apply for one job position only. Failure to do this will completely terminate their entire application form
- Candidates interested in applying for this recruitment exercise, should note that only citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are eligible to apply
- Candidates must be innovative and properly dressed at all times
- Applicants should be prompt, smart, and must possess excellent leadership skills
- The Pharmacist Council of Nigeria has announced that candidates that are interested in her 2021 recruitment exercise should have relevant certificates in related fields
- Candidates with inscriptions on their skin or tattoos, are automatically disqualified from applying
- Heavily pregnant women, as well as nursing mother are also disqualified from applying
Visit the official portal of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) for other recruitment requirements.
The official portal for registration for the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria recruitment exercise for 2021 is www.pcn.gov.ng. You can always visit this page for any new updates on the PCN recruitment for 2021. For ease, you are advised to bookmark this page so that you would not be left behind on any update involved in the 2021 Pharmacist Council of Nigeria recruitment exercise.
This information is completely free, you can share it with friends, and let them know what is happening at the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (PCN) by hitting the share button.