The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) is completely responsible for the development of the Agricultural sector in the Nigerian economy. FMARD focuses her resources towards driving income growth, accelerating food and nutrition security, creating more jobs in the Federation, as well as transforming the Federal Republic of Nigeria into a leading global food market.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), with reference to creating more jobs for Nigerians, engage in recruitment exercise every year. This article holds solid information about the FMARD recruitment exercise for 2023. Candidates interested in getting recruited by the Federal Agency are advised to read every detail in this article, as it will assist them greatly in the 2023 recruitment exercise of FMARD. And if you are interested in getting recruited by this Agency, then you are at the right place.
We advise that you pay close attention to vital points like;
- Basic Requirements
- Available Jobs at FMARD
- Application procedures
- Application portal
And so much more
We will give you detailed information on vital points stated above in their order of arrangement. Applicants are advised to take note of this vital information, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited in the 2023 recruitment year.
The basic requirements for candidates that are interested in applying for the recruitment exercise of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development are;
- Possession of either of the following certificates;
- Sc. Certificate from any recognized University
- HND Certificate
- ND or NCE Certificates holders are also welcomed to apply
- Candidates should have clear criminal records (ex-convicts are automatically disqualified).
- Applicants should be completely healthy and must undergo a general medical test to prove.
- Candidates with WAEC, NABTEB, or NECO results are also welcome to apply.
- Nursing mothers or heavily pregnant women are not permitted to apply.
Having been intimated on the Basic – General Requirements of the 2023 FMARD recruitment, let us have a look at the available job positions at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development. The next section holds the information you seek.
Available Jobs At FMARD
With reference to the FMARD recruitment exercise for 2023, the following jobs has been declared vacant. They include;
- Rural Institution, Youth and Gender Consultant
- Agro-Processing and Quality Enhancement Consultant
- Market Enterprise and Development Consultant
- Procurement Consultant
- Monitoring & Evaluation/Management Information System Consultant
- Financial Management Consultant
- Nutrition Consultant
- Climate Change and Environment Consultant
- Agricultural Production Consultant
- Market/Value Chain Infrastructure Consultant
- Knowledge Management and Communication Consultant
Ensure to visit the official FMARD portal @ www.fmard.gov.ng for more details on the job positions listed above.
We wish to use this medium to announce to the General Public, as well as candidates that are interested in the FMARD recruitment for 2023 that “The recruitment exercise for the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) has officially begun”. It has been made official by the Agency in her last meeting with the press. FMARD attested to the fact that the official portal of the Agency @ www.fmard.gov.ng has been made available for application and registration.
You are advised to visit the portal of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to apply for her 2023 recruitment exercise.
Kindly note that the application/registration deadline has been slated for 18th September, 2023
Application Portal For FMARD Recruitment
Be reminded that the application portal of the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) is www.fmard.gov.ng. Candidates are advised to visit this portal to see the unique requirements for the available job positions of the Agency.