We have exhaustively relayed all the important information, related to the 2022/2023 NIOMR recruitment exercise. Information including the requirements, qualifications and necessary guidelines needed for the 2022/2023 recruitment.
This article was published for candidates interested in the 2022/2023 NIOMR recruitment. However, you can check out other recruitment opportunities below.
The history of the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, which is popularly known as NIOMR, dates back to the year 1975. It was established in November, by the National Research Institute Establishment, and the current headquarters is located at Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. It can also boast of several substations in outstanding locations all over the Country.
Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR) is a top Federal Agency in Nigeria. It is a Multidisciplinary Marine Research Institute, and can be regarded as Nigeria’s foremost institute for Marine Sciences. The major goal of this establishment is “To key into the National Development Goals of increasing Food Security, Marine Environment Cleanliness, Alleviation of Poverty, and Sustainability”.
There are various functional departments that are included in the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR). These departments include;
- Biological Oceanography
- Fisheries Resources
- Marine Geology
- Physical and Chemical Oceanography.
- Fish Technology & Product Development
Requirements For The NIOMR Recruitment
The following points stated below, are the compulsory requirements, demanded by the Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research, for its 2022/2023 recruitment exercise. It is important for interested applicants to note this point, and equip themselves with the said requirements, to stand a chance of getting recruited under NIOMR.
For those interested in applying for the NIOMR recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School (SSC) Certificate, with credit passes in minimum of three (3) subjects, including English Language.
- Applicants with a National Examination Council (NECO) certificate, with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English language, obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings, are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must have a B.Sc., HND, or an NCE certificate, in any related course, from any renowned Institution.
- Interested applicants with a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level) certificate, with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings.
- The Possession of a National Diploma (ND) or a National Certificate of Education (NCE) from any recognized institution is also accepted.
How To Apply For The NIOMR Recruitment
All interested applicants in the NIOMR recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2022/2023 NIOMR recruitment, is yet to be out. However, you can visit the NIOMR official portal for clarification; www.niomr.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research (NIOMR) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NIOMR recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
Also Apply For
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital Recruitment
- Jos University Teaching Hospital Recruitment
- Usman Dan Fodio University Teaching Hospital Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
- African Petroleum Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment