NCAT Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | www.ncat.gov.ng
Updated information related to the 2023 NCAT recruitment is finally out. We have successfully compiled all the necessary information needed for you to be successful in the 2023 recruitment exercise, and we have published it specifically for candidates interested in the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology screening exercise.
However, a lot of activities have been going on our various social media platforms, with reference to the availability of the 2023 Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment application form. A lot of questions have been asked, and we have carefully answered all of them in this post. Majority of the questions we receive, are listed below.
In this unique article, we have successfully disclosed the correct answers to these questions, and others. We have also discussed all the relevant information you need, to be a successful applicant for the 2023 NCAT recruitment. Vital information discussed includes the basic requirements, qualifications, necessary guidelines as well as the application process for Nigerian College of Aviation Technology recruitment exercise.
Kindly read and digest the contents of this article, to get the information you need concerning the 2023 NCAT recruitment.
ABOUT NCAT RECRUITMENT
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, also known as NCAT, was formerly referred to as the Nigerian Civil Aviation Training Center (NCATC). NCAT is a Higher Education Institute in Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. It was established in the year 1964. It is a prominent Federal Agency under the Aviation section, and it is funded by the Civil Aviation Department (CAD), in the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Aviation.
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology is charged with the responsibility of performing training on special Aviation Personnel in the operation, installation, and maintenance of technical equipment and necessary facilities.
This outstanding Federal Agency undergoes recruitment exercise every year. This helps to reduce the unemployment rate in the Country (Nigeria), and also gives interested candidates the opportunity to exhibit their unique skills in their dream Job positions under the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology.
Kindly read this article to the end, to find out what it takes to be successfully recruited under the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology .
See Other Job Vacancies
Requirements For Ncat Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
Interested candidates are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under NCAT in the 2023 recruitment exercise.
However, it should be noted that the NCAT requirements are dependent on the Job position you wish to apply for.
The General Requirements for the 2023 NCAT recruitment include the following;
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology 2023 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
Academic Qualifications Needed For NCAT Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2023 NCAT recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate or a letter of Exemption.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
JOB VACANCIES AVAILABLE AT NCAT
The Nigerian College of Aviation Technology has various branches all over the Country. We have compiled a list of vacant positions available in the various branches of NCAT. Applicants are to note and apply for their desired Job positions under NCAT.
Common Job positions available include;
- Aeronautical Telecommunication Engineering
- ATE Instructor
- Higher Technologist
- Aviation Management School
- AMS Instructor
- Principal AMS Instructor
- Senior AMS Instructor
3. Training Aids Maintenance Unit
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Assistant Chief Technician
- Maintenance Engineers-In-training
- Maintenance Technicians (Air Conditioning, Computer Networks and Electrical Engineering)
- Possession of Radio license Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- Senior Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Avionics)
- Store Engineers
4. Works Department
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Head of Works
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Principal Civil Engineer
- Principal Electrical Engineer
- Principal Mechanical Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Water Resources Engineer
How To Apply For The NCAT Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2023 recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology official portal for clarification; www.ncat.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The following steps are to be followed once the 2023 application form is out;
- Visit the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) official portal for the online application form via; ncat.gov.ng.
- Click on the application section.
- Choose the Job Position of your choice.
- Fill in all required details and information.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required;
i. A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. A valid means of proper identification. Means of identification includes;
- A National Identity Card.
- A Permanent Voter’s Card.
- Driver’s License.
- International Passport.
iii. All Certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
v. Certificate of State of Origin.
vi. Recent passport photographs.
6. Click on submit.
7. Make sure you printout the hard copy of your application form.
The 2023 Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NCAT recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.