SON Recruitment 2021 Application Guide| www.son.gov.ng. In this article, Vital info will be given to you with regards to SON Recruitment 2021. The Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment for 2021 is currently rumored to be ongoing.
The STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA (SON) is the Zenith standardization body in Nigeria.
Established in 2015, SON has played a great role in standardizing industrial products in the following ways:
- Standards specifications
- Designating, establishing and approving standards
- Certification of industrial products
- Assistance in producing quality goods
- Advising the Federal Government of Nigeria generally on the national policy on standards; among others.
Embedded in this article is full information on SON recruitment, portal (www.son.gov.ng), method of application, steps in application, requirements(both educational and working experience) as well as other important information that will score you points to help get this job.
Standards Organisation of Nigeria recruitment: www.son.gov.ng
To be selected for the SON recruitment, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for SON Recruitment 2021.
Do you feel you have got the potential to grab a job at the Standards Organisation of Nigeria ? If you feel you do, then proceed to the requirements/ qualification you need to have to apply for the SON recruitment.
Requirements for SON recruitment 2021
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the SON website above and apply for the positions online..
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- Passing the relevant tests;
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone;
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- You must be a Nigerian; either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to apply for Standards Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment
Currently, the SON recruitment form is not yet out online. Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the SON recruitment form is out.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online. Please share this article.
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
What to do After registration:
Aptitude tests will be conducted for candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.