Oil and Gas Aptitude Test Past Questions and Answers
Stand a chance of performing better at the oil and gas screening test, write with confidence and come out with outstanding results. Keep reading for more details.
Oil and Gas Jobs Past Questions and Answers
Getting recruited in a prestigious oil company or agency is a very difficult task and involves a lot of hard work and dedication from you. To actually succeed, you need to do a whole lot of things like researches, learn the history of the organization you wish to work for and be a custodian of knowledge in the field. For this reason, we have compiled this past question to guide you throughout the recruitment process and help you ace in the recruitment. The information embodied in this booklet will give you an advantage in the oil and gas aptitude test and also pave the way for the success you seek.
This book is a collation of aptitude test questions and answers gathered from previous recruitment exercises of various oil and gas companies in Nigeria seeking professionals for high ranked positions. It is updated regularly with recent questions and accurate answers which will boost your confidence as you study and prepare for the screening test of oil and gas firms across the country.
Below are the features of the oil and gas aptitude test questions and answers
- General Sciences
- Spatial Orientation
- Current Affairs
- Diagrams and Interpretations
- General Engineering
- Information Technology
- Drilling Engineering
- Reservoir Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Well Completions and Designs
- Well Testing and Well Logging Questions
- Several technical questions
BASIC OIL AND GAS KNOWLEDGE
Sample Oil and Gas Questions.
- Which of the following is essential for Hydrocarbon accumulation?
a. Reservoir rock
b. Cap rock
c. Source rock
d. All of the above
2. The most popular Geophysical method used for Hydrocarbon Exploration is?
a. Magnetic Prospecting
b. Seismic Reflection method
c. Seismic refraction method
d. Gravity Prospecting
3. Oil is generally found in?
a. Sedimentary rocks
b. Metamorphic rocks
c. Igneous Rocks
d. Any type of rocks
4. Interpretation is best with?
a. Hiring Consultants
b. Functional team approach
c. Specialized team approach
d. Multidisciplinary team approach
5. Which of following practices are likely to increase the chances of swabbing.
a. Pumping out of the hole
b. Pulling pipe slowly
c. Pulling pipe fast
d. Pumping low viscous pill.
e. Puling through tight spots with pumps on
f. Maintaining high drilling fluid viscosity
g. Pulling through the tight spots with the pumps stopped
6. An example of Direct Detection of Hydro carbon is?
b. Bright spot
c. 3D seismic survey
7. In a well, during trip out swabbing was suspected. The flow check was negative and it was decided to run back to bottom (30 stands) checking for flow after lowering every 5 stands. The flow checks after 5, 10, 15 & 20 stands showed no flow. But with stand number 25 back in the hole, the well was found to be flowing. What could be the most likely cause of the well flow
a. Derrick man mixed too light a slug prior to pulling out of the hole
b. In the hurry, it was forgotten to slug the pipe while preparing for running back.
c. Running into the swabbed fluids caused hydrostatic pressure in annulus to drop.
d. Abnormal formation fluid pressure
Read Now: Total Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment
8. Which of the following is an inert solid used only to increase the weight of the drilling mud
- Why is well testing important?
- Name four common methods to prevent hydrate problem.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD OIL AND GAS APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
The cost of the newly updated Oil and Gas past questions is 2000.00 naira only
How to purchase the oil and gas aptitude test past questions and answers
COST: 2000 NGN
Follow the details below to make payment for this up-to-date past questions;
What to do after payment
After paying the stipulated amount successfully to the account hereby provided,
Follow the steps below and send the details to 08…..
Send the following:
- Depositors Name
- Name of the Account used for payment
- Email address (Make sure the email you send to us is accessible by you.)
- Past question paid for<Name of past question>
Please pay the stipulated amount written above to the details provided in order to get the Oil and Gas Jobs Past Questions and Answers sent directly to you by mail or other alternative means that you would prefer (this alternative means could include:—whatsapp, facebook, etc). Past questions are delivered 20 minutes from confirmation of payment.
You can call our agent on 08…… for questions before and after payment.
Note that all past questions are sent through email and within 20 minutes from confirmation of payment.
If you have purchased your Federal Fire Service Past Questions and Answers, kindly drop a testimony in the comment box below