Talking about the UBA recruitment exercise, this article holds concrete information on every detail, concerning the screening – recruitment updates on the United Bank for Africa Plc.
United Bank for Africa is a leading pan – African Bank, with her financial services headquarters, located in the Federal Republic of Nigeria. UBA stands as one of the best Banks in Africa, with her operations going through twenty (20) African Countries and offices, and in at least three (3) Global Financial Centers worldwide.
UBA Recruitment And Available Jobs
Though the yearly recruitment exercise of the United Bank of Africa is extremely competitive, the Financial Agency always has a way of selecting qualified candidates to fill up vacant positions available at the Agency. Be reminded that this selection is done based on merit, and candidates who are not qualified enough lose their chances of getting recruited by UBA.
Talking about the requirements needed to stand qualified in the UBA recruitment exercise for 2021, the next section of this article will take care of it.
With reference to the recruitment exercise of the Agency for 2021, the following jobs has been declared vacant and available for application;
- Head, Embassies, Multilateral and Development Organizations
- United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA) Head Office Intern Recruitment
The application deadline for the following jobs has not yet been verified. Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible via the official portal of the United Bank of Africa (UBA) @ www.ubagroup.com
Requirements for the UBA bank recruitment
Just as we mentioned earlier, applicants are selected based on merit, to fill up vacant positions at the United Bank of Africa. However, to stand a chance of getting recruited by the prestigious financial institution, kindly note the following requirements below;
- Applicants should be patient, with skills of customer service
- Applicants should have a minimum of an OND certificate, to be eligible to apply
- Applicants should have excellent communication and writing skills
- Candidates should be experts in selling and marketing banking services
- Candidates should possess high level of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit
- Interested candidates in the UBA recruitment should be focused and results oriented
- Paying attention to details is also a good skill
Having been briefed on the general requirements of the 2021 UBA recruitment exercise, there are some other vital information you need to take note of, they include;
- Applicants are not permitted to apply for more than one job position. Candidates that engage themselves in multiple job applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants should note that the application form for the United Bank of Africa recruitment exercise is absolutely free. Please avoid any contrary information, or visit the UBA portal for verification @ ubagroup.com
- All applicants are required to undergo a general medical test in any recognized hospital
- Candidates must be mentally, emotionally, and physically fit, before applying for the 2021 UBA recruitment exercise
- Applicants must be neatly dressed at all times, and must have good interpersonal skills
- Ex – convicts are not permitted to apply for the recruitment exercise of the renowned financial institution
- Applicants should be calculative, with good skills in the handling of basic computer applications
- It is also important to note that the information you are receiving on this platform is absolutely free. Kindly decline making payment to anybody that says otherwise.