The National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC) is an Agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, that was established by Act 99 of 1993. Among other things, NSIWC advises the Federal and State Government on National Income Policy, and Wages Commission. The Commission helps to deal with issues, relating to wages and salaries of Nigerian workers.
MISSION OF NSIWC
The mission of the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission is to achieve an equitable and a sustainable remuneration system in Nigeria.
VISION OF NSIWC
The vision of the Income and Wages Commission is to be the hub for the determination of a realistic compensation system in the Economy of Nigeria.
CORE VALUES OF NSIWC
The Core Values of the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission are based on the following
- Commitment and Dedication
- Responsiveness to clients’ needs
We have just given you detailed information about the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission; now let us take a look at the latest updates on the recruitment information of the Wages and Salary Commission.
NSIWC Job Vacancy Update
NSIWC has done a lot for Nigerian workers, as the Commission has interfered greatly in ensuring that the wages and salaries of Nigerians gets to them in due time. However, the Commission itself also engages itself in recruitment exercises every year. Thousands of Nigerians apply for available vacant positions in the Agency, but only qualified candidates are successfully recruited.
Kindly read this article to the end to find out what it takes to be qualified for the NSIWC recruitment exercise for 2023.
General Requirements For The NSIWC Recruitment 2023
Before we dig deep into the Latest happenings at the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC), with reference to her recruitment exercises, let us take a look at the General requirements, necessary for candidates who are willing to apply under the Salaries Commission.
The General requirements include;
- Applicants should be highly organized, with skills that will represent the Commission in a positive light.
- Applicants should be innovative and creative.
- Applicants should have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be certified by a Government Medical Officer, to check for signs of extreme health conditions.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and have no major health issues.
- Interested Candidates should note that being a citizen of Nigeria is compulsory.
Available Updates On NSIWC Recruitment
All candidates interested in getting recruited by the National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission should note that the recruitment exercise for 2023 has not yet commenced. It is important to also note that the application portal of the Agency is not yet open for registration as well.
However, you can constantly visit this page as it will be automatically updated as soon as the application form for the Agency has been made available. You can also visit the official NSIWC portal for more details @ www.nsiwc.gov.ng.
Avoid making payment to anyone claiming to have connections with the Agency, as many applicants have been misled with false information.
Academic Qualifications For NSIWC Recruitment
Take a peek at the Academic qualifications required by the Commission. Ensure to equip yourself with the following, to avoid being left behind once the application for NSIWC recruitment exercise begins.
Kindly ensure to possess the following (or parts of it):
- A National Examination Council Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Certificate of Education Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Get Hold of either of the following; B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Also Apply For
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment