National Emergency Management Agency Recruitment Form
In this article, Vital info will be given to you with regards to NEMA Recruitment. The National Emergency Management Agency recruitment is currently rumored to be ongoing.
Embedded in this article is full information on NEMA recruitment, portal (www.nema.gov.ng), method of application, steps in application, requirements(both educational and working experience) as well as other important information that will score you points to help get this job.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) was established in 1999, to curb disasters in Nigeria. Concrete structures has been a major agent used to tackle disaster realted issues in the country
The mission of Nema as stated by the organization is to co-ordinate resource towards efficient and effective disaster prevention, preparation, mitigation and response in Nigeria; build a culture of preparedness, prevention, response and community resilience to disaster in Nigeria.
National Emergency Management Agency recruitment portal : www.nema.gov.ng.
To be selected for the NEMA recruitment, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for NEMA Recruitment.
Do you feel you have got the potential to grab a job at the National Emergency Management Agency ? If you feel you do, then proceed to the requirements/ qualification you need to have to apply for the NEMA recruitment.
Requirements for NEMA recruitment
For those interested in applying for the National Emergency Management Agency recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline from a reputable higher institution
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English; National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of Origin
How to apply for National Emergency Management Agency recruitment:
Currently, the NEMA recruitment form is not yet out online. Kindly bookmark this page and drop your email address in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates once the NEMA recruitment form is out.
The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Also Apply For
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment