All interested applicants in the 2022/2023 NAIC Recruitment exercise, are welcome to read this post, as we have published all updates related to the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) recruitment. We advise that you take every information on this page important, as they are vital to the 2022/2023 recruitment process of the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC).
About The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation
The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation popularly known as NAIC, is a renowned Federal Agency in Nigeria. It was established in the year 1987, and one of its major goal, is to provide risk cover to Nigerian Farmers. It is no news that NAIC is the only existing Insurance Company owned by the Federal Government, due to its unique social and economic benefits to the citizens of the Country (Nigeria).
Right before the very establishment of the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation, Nigerian farmers suffered heavy losses in most of their investments, and had no means of going back to the production of Agricultural produce.
This Insurance Corporation processes recruitment application, from time to time to be able to employed well qualified and experienced personnel, so as to boost their Insurance Services all over the Country. The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation , is best known for its great standard of recruited personnel, and its refusal to recruit non – professionals in their available vacant positions during recruitment.
Requirements For The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation Recruitment
There are certain requirements, demanded by the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation during the recruitment exercise. Candidates should take these requirements into cognizance, as they will be the deciding factor, used to measure qualified candidates.
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC), or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), with credits in at least three (3) subjects including English Language.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE in any related course, and certificates must be obtained from any renowned institution.
- National Examination Council (NECO) certificate, with passes in minimum of four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at maximum of two sittings with credit passes in core subjects, English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) or a National Certificate of Education (NCE), obtained from any renowned institution.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) certificate (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or credit passes in minimum of three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings. English Language must be included the core subjects i.e a credit in English Language is compulsory.
How to apply for the 2022/2023 NAIC Recruitment
It is important to note that the application form for the NAIC recruitment is not yet available. So we kindly plead, that you disregard any information saying otherwise. For more clarification, visit the official NAIC portal via www.naic.gov.ng.
The Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the NAIC recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the NAIC recruitment application form is out and is on sale. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
Hot Jobs You Can Apply For
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment