Federal Ministry Of Aviation Recruitment Updates And Procedures 2023
The General public has long anticipated legit information and updates on the Federal Ministry of Aviation recruitment exercise for 2023. This article holds complete information on everything you need, to succeed in the 2023 recruitment exercise of the Federal Agency.
The Federal Ministry of Aviation is one of the Agencies, under the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that regulates air travel and aviation services in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Let us move to the section that talks about the requirements needed to stand eligible in the Federal Ministry of Aviation recruitment exercise for 2023. Candidates interested in getting recruited by the Federal Ministry of Aviation via the 2023 recruitment exercise, are required to pay close attention to the following details.
General Requirements For The Federal Ministry Of Aviation
In this section, we are going to combine the basic requirements, as well as the academic qualifications required for the recruitment exercise of the Federal Ministry of Aviation. If you are interested in applying for available job positions at the Federal Ministry of Aviation, you should note the following points below;
- Applicants must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicants should have a B.Sc, HND, ND, NCE certificate, or any equivalent certificate in relevant fields
- Candidates should present their NYSC discharge certificates, or letter of exemption
- Interested candidates must undergo a general medical test, to test for use of illicit drugs
- Candidates interested in getting recruited by the Federal Ministry of Aviation via her 2023 recruitment exercise are required to be mentally and physically fit (physically disabled individuals are not permitted to apply).
- It is important to note that candidates with broad knowledge of basic computer applications have an edge
- Applicants should be prompt, smart, properly dressed, and possess good leadership skills
Latest Updates On The Federal Ministry Of Aviation Job Selection
The Federal Ministry of Aviation is not yet recruiting for 2023. What this means is that the official portal is not yet available for application or registration. Please, you are advised to avoid any contrary information on the recruitment exercise of the Agency.
However, as soon as the recruitment exercise of the Agency begins, you will be required to apply for just one position only. Candidates that engage in multiple job applications will lose it all.
The official portal of the Federal Ministry of Aviation has not been officially verified. However, you can constantly visit this page, as we will always keep you updated on the latest happenings and updates on the Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA) recruitment exercise.
You can also CLICK HERE for verification and more details on the recruitment exercise of the Federal Ministry of Aviation.
It is important that you bookmark this page, as we are dedicated to updating any new information from the Federal Ministry of Aviation.
We are not recruiting for the Federal Ministry of Aviation, neither are we in direct affiliation with the renowned Federal Agency. We are the number source of recruitment information in Nigeria, and we are dedicated to keeping you updated on Jobs, and recruitment opportunities Nationwide.
Nobody at Recruitmentadvert will request any form of fee from you, as all information displayed on this platform is absolutely free.
More Jobs You Can Apply For
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment