Fidelity Bank Plc is a full – fledged Commercial Bank with industrial authorization in the Federal republic of Nigeria, with over four (4) million customers Nationwide. Fidelity Bank Plc is licensed and authorized by the Central Bank of Nigeria and the National Banking regulator. The famous Banking Institution is ranked among the top 10 Nigerian Banking Industry, and has presence in the major cities and commercial centers in the Federation.
Fidelity Bank was recently applauded as the best SME friendly Bank in Nigeria. They were also chosen as the best in mobile banking, and the most improved Corporate Bank among other recognition.
Core Values Of Fidelity Bank
Fidelity Bank has earned itself lots of recognition from Nigeria, and also international communities. As such, candidates interested in getting recruited by the Bank (Fidelity) should have a full knowledge about the Top financial Institution.
In this section, we will outline the unique values of Fidelity Bank. They include;
- Customer First
- Shared Ambition
Mission of Fidelity Bank Plc
The mission of Fidelity Bank Plc is to make financial services and activities extremely easy and accessible by customers.
Vision Of Fidelity Bank Plc
The vision of the prestigious financial institution is to be the number one (1) Bank with reference to every market they serve and for every branded product they offer.
Apart from detailed information on Fidelity Bank Plc, we are also going to discuss exhaustively on the Fidelity Bank recruitment and available jobs at the Banking Institution. Candidates interested in getting recruited by the Banking Institution are advised to pay keen attention to the information, provided in this article.
The official press release by Fidelity Bank Plc, with reference to her recruitment has stated that the Agency is interested in recruiting candidates with the following attributes;
- Candidate must be twenty six (26) years old or less.
- Candidate should possess a first degree (first or second class division).
- Candidate must have completed the NYSC program.
- Candidate must be smart and innovative enough to drive the Bank’s digital revolution.
Requirements For Fidelity Bank Recruitment
- Robotic Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Open Banking, Data Analytics, Conversational Banking, Chat Bots.
- Applicants should possess excellent organization skills and excellent writing skills.
- Network Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS
- Candidate should have good time management skills and oral communication
- Ability to assume responsibility and execute independent judgment
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Applicant should show character, ambition and talent.
Please note that the employment time is FULL TIME, and the major functions of the available positions at Fidelity Bank are;
- Information Technology and Services Banking
The information provided in this article are the latest updates on the Fidelity Bank recruitment exercise. However you can always visit Fidelity Bank official portal for clarification and more details @ www.fidelitybank.ng.
Academic and Experience Requirements
Apart from the requirements displayed above for the urgent need of qualified individuals to fill up available vacant positions at Fidelity Bank, there are also general/basic requirements for Fidelity Bank recruitment that all interested candidates should take note of. These basic requirements include;
- Candidates should be smart and calculative.
- Candidates should have a habit of being prompt.
- Well – dressed candidates have an edge.
- Interested applicants should be computer literate.
- Candidates with banking experience have an edge.
- Applicants should possess good communication skills, and must avoid the use of foul languages at all times.
Academic Qualifications also include;
- A B.Sc., OND, ND, HND certificate or an equivalent certificate
- An NYSC certificate or letter of exemption
- A WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB certificate, with good passes, or an equivalent certificate.
Apart from the official information you just received on the Fidelity Bank recruitment, there has been no other official release from the bank for this purpose (recruitment). Ensure you visit this page regularly, or bookmark it, as we will automatically update this page once any new information arises.
You can also visit www.fidelitybank.ng for more details and questions.
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
- National Universities Commission Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment
- The Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment