Every information with reference to the PCC recruitment exercise has been made available in this article. Candidates interested in getting recruited by the Commission are to take note of every detail disclosed in this article.
We have embedded in this article a complete practical guide, to help you succeed in your ambition in the PCC recruitment.
Just like we mentioned earlier; “This article is a practical guide for the PCC recruitment ”. However, candidates interested in getting recruited by the prominent Complaints Commission have flooded the internet with the following questions;
- Has the PCC recruitment started?
- How do I apply for the Recruitment exercise of the Public Complaints Commission?
- Am I qualified to apply under PCC?
- How much is the application form for PCC recruitment exercise?
And so much more
In this article, these questions will be duly answered, and other relevant information with reference to the recruitment exercise of the Commission will be relayed.
Kindly read to the end for more details.
Basic Requirements For PCC Recruitment
Candidates who are recruited every year by the Public Complaints Commission are always chosen based on merit. In this section of this article, we will discuss the relevant requirements that will help you stand qualified in the PCC recruitment.
The basic requirements include;
- Candidates should be citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates should be geographically mobile.
- Nursing mothers or heavily pregnant women are not permitted to apply.
- Candidates should be physically fit.
- The criminal records of candidates should be clean.
- Candidates should possess good management skills, and a broad knowledge of basic computer applications.
Academic qualifications include;
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC).
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Now that you have a full knowledge of the basic requirements for the PCC requirements, get to know about what the recruitment exercise entails.
Application Procedures for the Public Complaints Commission Recruitment
It is important to note that the official portal of the Public Complaints Commission for application and registration is www.pcc.gov.ng.
However, take note that the portal is NOT YET open or active for registration. The recruitment exercise of the Commission has not yet started, as such, it is important that you bookmark this page or visit regularly, as we will keep you updated once the recruitment exercise of the Complaints Commission is in motion.
Ensure you also check the official portal of the Agency for more details and clarification.
Treat As Important
The Public Complaints Commission (PCC) has officially put out a notice to the general public that as soon as the application process for her recruitment exercises begins, the application form for the program is absolutely free. Avoid any information that says otherwise.
More Trending Jobs To Apply For
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment