National Information Technology Department Agency Recruitment 2023/2024 Guide
This guide is about National Information Technology Development Agency NITDA recruitment, so, read carefully to understand properly and get the vital information in this article
National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) was created in April 2001 to implement the Nigerian Information Technology Policy NTP and co-ordinate general IT development in the country.
National Information Technology Development Agency is a public service institution established by NITDA Act 2007 as the ICT policy implementing arm of the Federal Ministry of Communication of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Created to create a framework for the planning, research, development, standardization, application, coordination, monitoring, evaluation and regulation of Information Technology practices, activities and systems in Nigeria, It has the sole responsibility of developing programs that cater for the running of ICT related activities in the country.
NITDA is also mandated with the implementation of policies guideline for driving ICT in Nigeria. It plays an advisory role in copyright law by verification and revision of applicable laws in tandem with the application of software and technology acquisition.
This agency recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free.
General Requirements for the Nitda recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the National Information Technology Development Agency, for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under NITDA in the 2023 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2023 NITDA recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) 2023 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Hot Vacancies You Can Apply For
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
Academic Qualifications Needed For NITDA Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2023 NITDA recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) or A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
How To Apply For The NITDA Recruitment
All interested applicants in the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment, should note that the application form for the NITDA recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) official portal for clarification; www.nitda.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The following steps are to be followed once the 2023 NITDA application form is out;
- Visit the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) official portal for the online application form via; nitda.gov.ng.
- Click on the application section.
- Choose the Job Position of your choice.
- Fill in all required details and information.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
i. A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. A valid means of proper identification. Means of identification includes;
- A National Identity Card.
- Driver’s License.
- International Passport.
- A Permanent Voter’s Card.
iii. All Certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
v. Certificate of State of Origin.
vi. Recent passport photographs.
6. Click on submit.
7. Make sure you printout the hard copy of your application form.
Important Notice Regarding The NITDA Recruitment
The 2023 National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the National Information Technology Development Agency recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid. Also, this recruitment exercise is absolutely free.