FERMA Recruitment | Federal Road Maintenance Agency Recruitment | www.ferma.gov.ng
FERMA Recruitment| Federal Road Maintenance Agency| www.ferma.gov.ng
The Federal Road Maintenance Agency recruitment – Federal Road Maintenance Agency recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
FERMA is the erstwhile road management agency in Nigeria. Being the prime road management agency, it is charged with the responsibility of effectively monitoring and administering road maintenance in order to make sure that all federal roads are in the best condition.
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements, and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free. In this article, we will provide you with vital information on FERMA recruitment.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for FERMA Recruitment.
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- JAMB Recruitment
- Surveyors Council Of Nigeria Recruitment
- DIA Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- TRCN Recruitment
- National Universities Commission Recruitment
- Universal Basic Education Commission Recruitment
- The Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- National Pension Commission Recruitment
FERMA recruitment portal: www.ferma.gov.ng.
Reports have it that the FERMA Recruitment form is out online. Because of this, we have decided to use this medium to reach out to all our readers with all the information we have with regards to this recruitment.
The attention of the Federal Road Maintenance Agency has been drawn to the rumors of an on-going recruitment exercise. The agency has come out publicly to debunk this news. This means that you should not pay money to anyone claiming to be recruiting for Federal Road Maintenance Agency
Please be guided by this notice.
Now that you’ve seen the notice above, won’t you like to see the basic requirements for Federal Road Maintenance Agency Recruitment Drawn from previous recruitments
Requirements for the FERMA recruitment
For those interested in applying for the Federal Road Maintenance Agency recruitment, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/GCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Geographical mobility within and outside State of Residence
- Professional qualification/work experience in effective selling and marketing will be an added advantage.
- A Degree certificate (BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
How to apply for Federal Road Maintenance Agency recruitment
At the time this post was published, Federal Road Maintenance Agency Recruitment form for application was not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.
If you need more updates on Federal Road Maintenance Agency Recruitment, kindly drop your email address in the comment section below and we will notify you once the form is out online.