lThe screening exercise of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is certainly around the corner, and candidates that are interested in participating in this screening exercise are advised to equip themselves properly before then.
This article will guide you on how you can download and wield the complete compilation of the NDLEA past questions and answers for screening exercises over the years, in order to participate successfully in the forthcoming screening exercise.
The NDLEA past questions discussed in this article covers a lot subjects, ranging from English Language, Mathematics, Current Affairs, to General Knowledge and so much more. A sample of the content of this e-book has been detailed below.
Sample Questions And Answers
This practical e-book is a must-get for all candidates that are keen on participating successfully in the NDLEA screening exercise.
Sample questions have been outlined below;
- NDLEA was established by the Decree Number 48 which was passed into law in what year?
- NDLEA is a …………… agency found in Nigeria?
a. An International Drug Agency.
b. A National Agency.
c. A Federal Government Agency.
d. An International Faith Based Agency.
- The Core function of the NDLEA is ______?
a. The Conduct of Awareness campaigns against drugs and reporting of drug barons.
b. The control of the borders to prevent the entering and exit of drugs and drug dealers.
c. The Prosecution of Drug Dealers and Smokers of Cannabis.
d. The elimination of the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and traﬃcking of hard drugs
- The most active member of the family of hard drugs, whose elimination is one of the founding objectives of the NDLEA is?
- The NDLEA as an entity has how many functional units?
- The Headquarters of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is located at?
a. Gwagwalada, Abuja.
b. Orji, Enugu.
c. Zaria, Kaduna.
d. Ikoyi, Lagos.
- The most widely cultivated drug in Nigeria is?
- The following are strategic locations where members of the NDLEA are to be strategically located to counter drug trafficking except?
a. International Airports.
b. Border Crossing Areas
c. Big Churches and Mosques.
- The NDLEA according to the Decree 48 of 1989 has the power to do which of the following?
a. Cause investigation to be conducted as to whether any person has committed an offence under this Decree.
b. Prosecute a drug trafficker that has committed an offence under this Decree.
c. Arrest and detain suspected drug offenders for as long as they will be charged to court
d. Monitor the private accounts of people suspected to have committed an offence under this Decree.
- Which of the following is a brain child of the NDLEA that is made to tackle the menace of drugs especially among student?
a. Drug Free Sports.
b. Drug Free Schools.
c. Drug Free Class Rooms
d. Drug Free Club.
It is worthy of note, that over 500 questions and answers have been provided in the Pdf file of the NDLEA past questions and answers. Kindly read to the end, for procedures on how to download the past questions and answers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
How To Download
To have access to the NDLEA past questions and answers, so as to participate successfully in the 2022/2023/2022 NDLEA screening exercise, kindly follow the procedures below;
- Kindly make the payment of two thousand Naira (2000) only to;
- As soon as the payment has been made, kindly contact us via calls, text message, or whatsapp messages at 08… for verification.
- As soon as your payment has been confirmed, you will receive a copy of the NDLEA past questions and answers.
Kindly reach us via the comment section to share your opinions with us.