The Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment:
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria with its acronym as SURCON, was officially established on the 14th of December 1989, following the promulgation of Decree 44 known as the Surveyors Registration Council of Nigeria Decree otherwise known as the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON).
This article will give you updated information on what the recruitment exercise of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria (SURCON) entails.
It is important to note that this article was specially published for candidates interested in the SURCON recruitment. And if you are in search of updates on the recruitment exercise of the National Surveyors Council, this article is for you.
The Surveyors Council of Nigeria engages in recruitment exercise on yearly basis. Thousands of applicants Nation – wide apply for the recruitment exercise of the Agency, and this has made the recruitment exercise quite difficult and competitive.
This article will guide you completely on your quest to become successfully recruited by the Agency. In this article, we have embedded vital information about the SURCON recruitment. Vital information provided in this article include; the General requirements, Academic qualifications, and necessary guidelines for applying for the SURCON recruitment for this year.
General Requirements For SURCON Recruitment
Get completely intimated on the general requirements on the basic requirements and academic qualifications of the SURCON recruitment. Interested candidates in this recruitment are to note the following points, and equip themselves properly.
The requirements of the SURCON recruitment are;
- Candidates should have strong team spirit, and should have excellent analytical skills.
- Individuals who have served jail termed (ex – convicts) are not permitted to apply.
- All candidates must be completely healthy. Pregnant women and nursing mothers are not also permitted to apply.
- Applicants should be indigenes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary.
- Candidates interested in the SURCON recruitment should possess good management skills and excellent leadership skills.
The academic qualifications for the recruitment exercise of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria include;
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level) from a recognized Institution.
- A General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level) obtained from a recognized Institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Certificate.
- Possession of the following certificates; B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND in any related discipline from a recognized institution.
The above mentioned requirements should be noted.
Treat As Important
In this section of this article, we are going to unveil updates on the SURCON recruitment. Candidates should read the next paragraphs carefully, to avoid being misled with reference to the recruitment exercise of the Agency.
Latest Update On The Surveyors Council of Nigeria Recruitment
The official portal of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria @ www.surcon.gov.ng is not officially available for registration. In simpler terms, the SURCON recruitment has not officially begun. Candidates interested in the recruitment exercise of the Agency should beware of misleading information with reference to the recruitment exercise of the Surveyors Council of Nigeria.
Apply For This Trending Jobs
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment