SSS Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form & Portal Login. The State Security Service (SSS), a Top security Agency in Nigeria, which is Self – styled as the Department of State Services (DSS), is the primary domestic Intelligence Agency in the Country. They are responsible for gathering intelligence within the Country, and also function in the protection of Senior Government Officials, particularly the President and Governors of States.
The State Security Service protects and defends Nigeria against domestic threats. SSS enforces and upholds the criminal laws of Nigeria, and also provides Leadership and Criminal Justice Services to both Federal and State Law enforcement Organizations.
SSS Recruitment Application Form
Candidates interested in the SSS recruitment for 2020 have long anticipated latest updates on the recruitment exercise. Thousands of candidates apply for SSS recruitment yearly, and this has made the recruitment exercise quite competitive and difficult.
In this article, we have provided you with everything you need to be successfully recruited under the top Security Agency. We have answered the above asked questions, and have also disclosed all the latest updates on the State Security Service recruitment exercise.
Kindly read on, to have access to the general requirements, academic qualifications, and all the processes involved in applying for the 2020 SSS recruitment.
General Requirements for the SSS Recruitment
We have outlined below, the general requirements for the State Security Service recruitment. Applicants interested in this recruitment exercise are advised to take note of the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- The minimum Height requirement for male applicants is 1.7 meters.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- The minimum height requirement for female applicants is 1.64 meters.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the State Security Service (SSS) 2020 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates interested in State Security Service (SSS) should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Required fields of study
The Required fields of Study for the State Security Service recruitment are;
- Computer Science.
- Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering/IT Specialist.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Peace and Conflict Resolution.
- Physical and Health Education.
Other Professions Include;
- Dental Officers
- Medical Doctors
The available vacant positions in the State Security Service are as follows;
- Building Engineer
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Science Education
- Data Administrator
- Electrical Engineer
- English education
- Hospitality Managers
- Mathematics education
- Mechanical Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Satellite Communication Engineer
- Satellite images interpreter
- Software Developer
Academic Qualifications For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2020 State Security Service (SSS) recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education, with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
All interested applicants in the State Security Service recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2020 SSS recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the State Security Service (SSS) official portal for clarification; www.dss.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
Candidates interested in the State Security Service (SSS) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
Also Apply For
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment