The Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), which was formerly known as the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) is an organization that governs the use of electricity in Nigeria. The statutory function of PHCN is to develop and maintain an efficient co-ordinate and economical system of electricity supply throughout the Country.
The prestigious electricity distribution company’s recruitment information for 2023 has long been anticipated by the general public.
It is important to note that we are not recruiting for the Power Holding Company of Nigeria, neither are we in direct affiliation with the electricity distribution company. You are therefore entitled to a free registration process for the 2023 PHCN recruitment exercise.
Do not pay any fee to anyone that claims he/she works with the electricity distribution. Be guided!
General Requirements For The PHCN Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Power Holding Company of Nigeria for the 2023 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under PHCN in the 2023 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the 2023 PHCN recruitment include the following;
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidates interested in PHCN should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the PHCN 2023 recruitment exercise.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
Academic Qualifications Needed For PHCN Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2023 Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A B.Sc. in any related discipline.
How To Apply For PHCN Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Power Holding Company of Nigeria recruitment, should note that the application form for the 2023 PHCN recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the PHCN official portal for clarification; www.phed.com.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.