The Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment has long been anticipated, by candidates interested in getting recruited under the prominent Agency, and the general public. This has given rise to several questions including;
Kindly read and digest the contents of this article, to get the information you need concerning the 2022/2023 AIB recruitment.
The Accident Investigation Bureau, which is abbreviated as AIB, is a prominent Federal Agency in Nigeria, under the Ministry of Transportation that is responsible for the investigation of aircraft accidents and serious incidents, as well as publications of investigation reports.
The Civil Aviation Act, 2006, is the primary law that established the Accident Investigation Bureau, as an autonomous Agency that reports to the President of the Country, through the Honorable Minister of State.
The Major goal of the Accident Investigation Bureau is to improve Aviation safety by determining the circumstances and causes of air accidents, as well as serious incidents. The Agency also provides safety recommendations, intended to prevent recurrence of similar accidents.
Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment
The renowned Air Transportation Agency, accepts applications every year, from candidates that are interested in working with them. Qualified candidates are recruited every year, to fill up vacant positions that are available in Accident Investigation Bureau.
In this article, we have fully equipped you with the steps to take to be successful in the 2022/2023 Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment. Kindly read to the end to get the information you seek concerning the AIB recruitment.
Requirements for the Accident Investigation Bureau Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Accident Investigation Bureau, for the 2022/2023 recruitment exercise.
Applicant are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under the Accident Investigation Bureauin the 2022/2023 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the AIB recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Accident Investigation Bureau 2022/2023 recruitment exercise.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
Academic Requirements For The AIB Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2022/2023 AIB recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Examination Council Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education, National Certificate of Education Certificate.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate
How to apply for the AIB Job Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment, should note that the application form for the AIB recruitment, is yet to be out.
The following steps are to be followed once the AIB 2022/2023 application form is out;
- Visit the Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) official portal for the online application form via; aib.gov.ng.
- Click on the application section.
- Choose the Job Position of your choice.
- Fill in all required details and information.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
i. A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. A valid means of proper identification. Means of identification includes;
- Driver’s License.
- A National Identity Card.
- A Permanent Voter’s Card.
- International Passport.
iii. All Certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
v. Certificate of State of Origin.
vi. Recent passport photographs.
6. Click on submit.
7. Make sure you printout the hard copy of your application form.
Hot Vacancies You Can Apply For
- EFCC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
The 2022/2023 Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Accident Investigation Bureau recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.