The 2021 FAAN Recruitment information has long been anticipated by the General Public. Candidates interested in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment for the 2021 recruitment session, have long waited to be part of the FAAN recruitment and screening exercise. Vital information discussed includes the basic requirements, qualifications, necessary guidelines as well as the application process for the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment exercise.
Kindly read and digest the contents of this article, to get the information you need concerning the FAAN recruitment.
The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, popularly known as FAAN, is a prominent Federal Government Agency founded in the year 1935. The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria is a Service Organization that is statutorily charged to manage all Commercial Airports in Nigeria. The Primary goals of the renowned Airport Authority Agency are to develop, maintain and provide Airports, necessary services, equipment, machinery, and facilities for safe, expeditious, orderly and economic operations of Air transport.
They also help to alleviate poverty, and reduce the rate of unemployment in the Country. They achieve this by undertaking recruitment exercises every year. This gives interested applicants a chance to apply for their dream positions under FAAN.
Kindly read this article to the end, to find out what it takes to be successfully recruited under the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
Requirements for FAAN Recruitment
The points stated below, are the basic requirements, demanded by the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria, for the 2021 recruitment exercise. Interested candidates are therefore advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited in the 2021 recruitment exercise.
The requirements for the FAAN recruitment include the following;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) 2021 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
How To Apply For The FAAN Recruitment
All interested applicants in the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment, should note that the application form for the FAAN recruitment, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria official portal for clarification; www.faan.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
However, the following steps are to be followed once the FAAN application form is out;
- Visit the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) official portal for the online application form via; faan.gov.ng.
- Click on the application section.
- Choose the Job Position of your choice.
- Fill in all required details and information.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
i. A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV).
ii. A valid means of proper identification. Means of identification includes;
- A National Identity Card.
- Driver’s License.
- International Passport.
- A Permanent Voter’s Card.
iii. All Certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained.
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
v. Certificate of State of Origin.
vi. Recent passport photographs.
6. Click on submit.
7. Make sure you printout the hard copy of your application form.
Academic Qualifications Needed For FAAN Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2021 FAAN recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level)
- National Certificate of Education Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NbCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline, and from a recognized University.
Available Job Vacancies In The 2021 Faan Recruitment
As soon as the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment commences, interested applicants would be able to apply for the following positions;
- SECURITY OFFICER
- SECURITY CADET
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER
- ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT
- ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER
The 2021 Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the FAAN recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Also Apply For
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment