Are you interested in the 2021 Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) recruitment? Do you have what it takes to be gainfully employed under CRIN? Then you are at the right platform. As we have broken down in bits, all the information concerning the requirements, qualifications, and guidelines you need for the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria recruitment.
The history of the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria (CRIN) dates back to the 1st of December, 1964. It was established in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. It is a prominent Federal Agency in Nigeria, with its major goal, targeted at alleviating poverty in Nigeria. It is charged with the responsibility of conducting intensive research, the facilitation of improved production, and distribution of disease free and disease resistant cocoa both locally and internationally.
The Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria has been charged with the mandate, to conduct more researches on five major crops in Nigeria.
These crops include;
Requirements For The 2021 CRIN Recruitment
The following points stated below, are the compulsory requirements, demanded by the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria, for her recruitment exercise. Candidates interested in the CRIN recruitment, should carefully note the following points, as they will be the major yard stick for selecting qualified candidates to be recruited under Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria.
To apply for the Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria 2021 recruitment, you must possess the requirements below;
- All Applicants must be inherent indigenes of Nigeria.
- All candidates must present a valid means of identification. Means of identification includes; A Permanent Voter’s Card, A National Identification Card, Driver’s License, or an International Passport.
- Applicant must register with a valid and active email address and a phone number.
- Candidates must ensure that the submitted soft copy of their credentials is in line with the submitted hard copy.
- Experienced candidates in the designated field, have an edge, and stand a better chance of getting recruited.
- Interested applicants must be graduates from any renowned university.
Trending Job Positions
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
Academic Qualifications Needed For CRIN Recruitment
The following qualifications are required for interested applicants, for the CRIN recruitment exercise.
- A Certificate of Origin.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate is needed.
- A valid means of proper Identification.
- An NYSC Discharge Certificate or a letter of exemption.
- An O’ Level Degree Result or a Statement of Result.
- Applicants must be free from criminal records, vandalism, illegal drug deals and so on.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness, Physical fitness, and Psychological balance.
- First School Leaving Certificate is also required.
- Recent Passport Photographs.
How To Apply For The CRIN Recruitment
All interested applicants in the CRIN recruitment, should note that the application form for the CRIN recruitment, is yet to be out. However, you can visit the CRIN official portal for clarification; www.crin.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the CRIN recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
The CRIN recruitment online application for the 2021 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.