We, in this article, have successfully published all the updated information, concerning the 2021 ARCN recruitment. If you are interested in getting recruited under the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN), then you are at the right platform. We have exhaustively communicated all the important and recent updates, related to this recruitment exercise. Kindly read to the end, to get all the necessary information, concerning the requirements, guidelines, qualification and application for the 2021 ARCN recruitment.
About The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN)
The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria, popularly known as ARCN, was established to alleviate poverty in Nigeria. Its major goal also includes the increment of food security, by contributing to the establishment of sustainable Agricultural growth and development in the Country. The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN) is a renowned Federal Agency in Nigeria, and it is the prime Agricultural Research Center in the Country.
The Mission Of ARCN
Its primary mission is to;
- Achieve significant improvements in the production of Agricultural goods and services, as well as the marketing of Agricultural produces, by generating appropriate technologies and policy options.
- Develop an updated, highly motivated, dynamic, and intellectual Agricultural Research Network with a special focus on lifting the Nigeria’s Agricultural potentials to self-sustenance and export.
- Establish a knowledge management capacity that will promote innovations, and strengthen the Agricultural Research System generally.
Requirements For The 2021 ARCN Recruitment
The requirement for the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN), varies completely, and is usually dependent on the Job position you wish to apply for. We will put forth all the updated vacant positions, that is available for recruitment under the ARCN. This information, will give you an idea on what to expect during the 2021 ARCN recruitment exercise.
Positions Available For The 2021 ARCN Recruitment
The Executive Director / Chief Executive Officer
The Executive Director, is the Research and Administrative Head of the Agricultural Institute, and is charged with the responsibility of the academic and administrative management and leadership of the Agricultural Institute.
This job position has been scheduled to be recycled every five years, and can only be available once the time of the current Executive Director has elapsed. Five years is the stipulated term or tenure with which the incumbent Executive Director is to lead the organization.
Requirement For The Position Of The ARCN Executive Director
- All Candidates must have the ability to provide research and administrative leadership. They should have clear and articulated vision for the development of the Agricultural Institute.
- Applicants should note that the application of this position is more effective in their respective States of residence.
- Candidates must be PhD holders in relevant disciplines, and must possess Extensive Research Experience.
- The maximum age required for candidates applying for the position of the Executive Director under the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN), as at the time of this application, is sixty (60) years.
- The stipulated term or tenure for the position of the Executive Director under ARCN is five (5) years only.
The Assistant Director
The Assistant Director usually assists and supports the Executive Director, in the Research and Administrative Section, of the Agricultural Institute. He is also charged with the responsibility of representing the Executive Director, when he is absent or indisposed.
Requirements For The Position Of The ARCN Assistant Director
- The maximum age required for candidates applying for the position of the Assistant Director under the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN), as at the time of this application, is sixty (60) years.
- Interested applicants should note that the application of this position is more effective in their respective States of residence.
- Candidates must have the ability to provide research and administrative leadership. They should also have clear and articulated vision for the growth and development of the Agricultural Institute.
- Applicants must have a Certificate of BSc, HND, or an NCE, in any related course, and from a renowned institution.
How To Apply For The ARCN Recruitment
- A Functional phone number and an e-mail address should be included in their Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- All candidates are requested to submit Twelve (12) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae, as well as one (1) electronic copy on CD of their Curriculum Vitae.
- Photocopies of all their credentials are required.
- Minimum of three referees, are required to send their reports to the address below.
- All applications and Referees reports should be marked “Confidential Application” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Secretary,
Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN),
Agricultural Research House,
Plot 2230 Cadastral Zone 86, Mabushi,
P.M.B. 5026, Wuse,
For more information on this recruitment, visit the official ARCN portal; www.arcn.gov.ng or www.linkedin.com
The Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN) recruitment application form for the year 2021 is not yet available. We would like to advise interested applicants in the ARCN recruitment exercise, to disregard any news about the availability of the application form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the ARCN recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
Candidates interested in the Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria (ARCN) recruitment, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
See Other Job Vacancies
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
- Immigration Service Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment