Corporate Affairs Commission-CAC Recruitment 2021/2022 Guidelines/Form availability. This guide is about CAC recruitment, so, read carefully to understand properly and get the vital information in this article.
Corporate Affairs Commission is a Nigerian agency responsible for the regulation and management of companies in Nigeria. CAC was Introduced in 1990 as an autonomous body as a result of the perceived inefficiency and ineffectiveness of the erstwhile Company Registry.
Corporate Affairs Commission is committed to providing registration and regulatory services that meet the expectations of stakeholders for the benefit of the economy of Nigeria.
The Vision of this Great agency Is To be a world-class company’s registry providing excellent registration and regulatory services.
They have a couple of Boards (Top representatives)Under them and they include:
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN),
- Manufacturer Association of Nigeria
- Federal Ministry of Justice and Federal Ministry of Finance
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment
- Nigerian Association of Chamber of Commerce
- Securities and Exchange Commission
This agency recruits staff yearly to fill up vacant positions and during the process state diverse requirements with which their candidates must possess. These requirements are what we will put forth to you in this article and form availability and where to get it will also be stated.
Please Note that the recruitment guidelines, qualifications, requirements and other relevant updates will be uploaded here free.
Read the Piece of important information below before you as it is very Important with regards to this recruitment.
At the moment, CAC recruitment application form is not yet out. Better put, The recruitment exercise for CAC 2021/2022 recruitment year has not started.
The attention of the Corporate Affairs Commission has been drawn to the rumors of an on-going recruitment exercise. The Commission has come out publicly to debunk this news. This means that you should not pay money to anyone claiming to be recruiting for Corporate Affairs Commission.
Please be guided by this notice.
Now that you’ve seen the notice above, won’t you like to see the basic requirements for Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment Drawn from previous recruitment?
General requirements for the CAC Recruitment
For those interested in applying for the Nigerian airspace management agency NAMA, you need to make sure you possess the following:
- A Degree certificate(BSc, HND) in any relevant discipline in the quantitative field
- Computer literacy (conversance with Microsoft Office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications)
- Applicants must possess a valid means of identification (like National Id card, International Passport, drivers’ license, Voter’s card)
- Applicant must be an inherent citizen of Nigeria
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English;
- National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings English language inclusive.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Hot Job vacancies
- NNPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- NECO Recruitment
- Jamb Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
At the time this post was published, this agency’s Recruitment form for application was not available.
We’d like to advise you to stay away from any news about the availability of this form or the selling of this form. Avoid affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the application form is out for sale and application is welcome for applicants. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it as soon as we are expecting the form to be out soon.