Bharti Airtel Limited, popularly known as Airtel, is an Indian global telecommunications company based in Delhi, India. Airtel, with her unique telecommunications services, spreads through eighteen (18) countries across South Asia and Africa.
Airtel Recruitment In Nigeria
Airtel is one of the leading telecommunications service companies in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, having over thirty (30) million customers Nationwide. Aside from the beauty of the network, the company is also a wonderful place to grow a working career. This has been made possible via the Airtel recruitment exercise, which is usually organized yearly.
The yearly recruitment exercise organized by Airtel Nigeria has attracted thousands of Nigerians across the Country. Several questions have flooded the internet with regards to this event as well.
However, it is important to note that the Airtel recruitment exercise for 2021 is currently in progress, and the application portal of the telecommunications company is currently open.
In this article, you will have access to job vacancies at Airtel NG, how to apply for vacant jobs at the company, and necessary tips that will help you achieve your aspirations. Kindly read to the end, to be fully informed on what the Airtel recruitment exercise for 2021 entails.
Vacancies At Airtel
Job vacancies have been disclosed in this section. Interested candidates are to apply for their desired job positions as long as the recruitment exercise of the telecommunications company is ongoing. Ensure to note that applicants are required to apply for just one job position only. Multiple job applications could automatically disqualify candidates that get themselves involved.
Available jobs at Airtel Nigeria include;
- Agile Developer II
- Area Sales Manager
- Area Sales Manager – North Regions
- Area Technical Officer
- Channel Manager
- Finance Executive
- Head Financial Reporting & Compliance (FRC)
- Head, Fixed Home Broadband
- Home Broadband Manager
- Interconnect Long – Distance Destination (ILD) Manager
- Interconnect Long Distance Destination Engineer
- Key Account Manager
- Lead, Customer Service Application SME
- Lead, NOC
- Network Security Engineer
- Regional Distribution Manager – West & Regions
To apply for any of the above listed job positions at Airtel Nigeria, it is necessary to visit the official portal of Airtel. At the application portal of the prestigious telecommunications company, all application procedures, tips and requirements have been uploaded. It is essential that you provide correct and valid details while registering for the Airtel recruitment exercise.
In the next section of this article, some vital tips have been discussed. Read on for more details.
Essential Tips For Airtel Recruitment
Some tips to help you stand qualified, and stay ahead of the ever competitive recruitment exercise are;
- Be reminded that only citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are eligible to apply for the Airtel NG recruitment exercise.
- Ex-convicts or candidates that have engaged in financial crimes in the past are not permitted to apply.
- Physically challenged individuals are not permitted to apply.
- Applicants that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge over others.
- Be reminded that applicants are not permitted to apply for more than one job position at the telecommunications company.
The Airtel recruitment exercise for 2021 is currently ongoing. Candidates that are interested in securing a job at the telecommunications company should apply for available jobs at the company.
It is important to note that the application form of the 2021 Airtel recruitment exercise is absolutely free. The prominent telecommunications service company has not attached any form of fee to the application form. With this noted, ensure that you do not make any form of payment to anyone claiming to assist you purchase the application form, because it is all free.
TOP JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA