Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Program
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a number one African banking group dedicated to emerging markets globally. It is a huge mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries over the African continent. Standard Bank is a strong believer in technical innovation, to simply help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the most recent solutions, the very best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To greatly help us drive our success into the long run, we are seeking resourceful individuals to become listed on our dedicated team at our offices.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2022/2023 Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos Island
Job ID: 51927
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online